Natural Cork,ARC Zipper Clutch bag
Cork is the new “leather”! It is a vegetable leather which is made when natural pieces are harvested from cork oak tree and adhered to a fabric support backing. Cork fabric is mainly used as an alternative to leather because it combines most of leather’s properties plus it is water resistant, eco & animal friendly :) Notice: expect wear similar to that of leather.
- The exterior of the pouch is fully made of durable artificial leather.
- The pouch secures easily and fast with a zipper on its top.
The straps can be adjusted by fixing the knot where you want and you can also remove the strap by removing the knots.
- The bottom of the pouch is flat for increased capacity and steady shape.
- WIDTH: 23 cm // 9.05 in.
- HEIGHT: 18 cm // 7.08 in.
- DEPTH: 6 cm // 2.36 in
- Camel brown
- Natural Cork
Feel free to contact me if you need any further information or if you would like a custom order.
- No washing machine
- No dry clean.
- Prefer only spot cleaning with a damp cloth or soft sponge and detergent.