Cork Envelope clucth
Cork is the new “leather”! It is a vegetable leather which is made when natural pieces are harvested from cork oak tree and adhered to a fabric support backing. Cork fabric is mainly used as an alternative to leather because it combines most of leather’s properties plus it is water resistant, eco & animal friendly :) Notice: expect wear similar to that of leather.
- The exterior of the pouch is fully made of durable artificial leather.
- The clutch secures with a flap top and rivet button.
- The straps can be adjusted by fixing the knot where you want and you can also remove the strap by removing the knots.
- There is one interior slip pocket.
- WIDTH: 27 cm // 10.62 in.
- HEIGHT: 17 cm // 6.69 in.
- Camel brown
- Natural Cork
Feel free to contact me if you need any further information or if you would like a custom order.
- No washing machine
- No dry clean.
- Prefer only spot cleaning with a damp cloth or soft sponge and detergent.