Burgundy Canvas & Cork,Lasal Zipper Backpack
Lasal backpack has a minimal, stylish and practical design.
The main material of the backpack is canvas. Canvas is a durable fabric commonly used in various applications and in fashion. For Sakka bags we chose a high quality canvas which is very thick and sturdy along with medium water resistant features.
The bottom, the straps and some decorative details are made of cork. Cork fabric is the new "leather". It is a vegetable leather which is made when natural pieces are harvested from cork oak tree and adhered to a support backing. Cork fabric is mainly used as an alternative to leather because it combines most of leather's properties plus it is eco & animal friendly. Notice: expect wear similar to that of leather.
- The backpack is fully lined with cotton.
- There are 3 spacious pockets inside (one zippered and two slip pockets) & 1 zippered pocket on the exterior, to help you keep your stuff organized and fast accessed.
- The bag secures with a zipper on its top.
- The shoulder straps are made of cork and cotton. They are adjustable and wider on the shoulder so that so you can enjoy extra comfort.
- The bottom of the backpack is reinforced with cork for even better stabilization, durability and water resistance of the backpack
- Vegan friendly
- WIDTH: 28 cm up to 38 cm (bottom to top) // 11.02 in. up to 14.96 in. (bottom to top)
- HEIGHT: 42 cm // 16.54 in.
- DEPTH: 10 cm // 3.93 in.
- STRAPS TOTAL LENGTH: 65 cm - 80 cm // 25.59 in. - 31.49 in.
- WIDE PART OF STRAPS: 40 cm // 15.74 in.
*All parts are cut and sew by hand, please allow tolerance of 1-2 cm
Black Canvas - Black Cork
Burgundy Canvas - Natural Cork
Green Canvas - Natural Cork
Feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
- No washing machine
- No dry clean.
- Spot clean only with a soft sponge and cold water and detergent if necessary
- No washing machine.
- Clean the cork fabric by using a damp cloth or soft sponge and mild soap.
- Keep the interior of your bag fresh by pulling the cotton lining out of the bag and wash it with cold water and detergent. Make sure the bag is thoroughly dry before you use it.